Management Systems Compliance (ISO 19600:2014) Foundation Training Course
Introduction to the key elements of management system establishing, developing, implementing, evaluating, maintaining and improving.
This course will help you build-up the fundamental knowledge to under ALL management system, includes ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 14001, ISO/IEC 20000-1, ISO 22000, ISO 22301, ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 45001.
The successful completion of this course, is pre-requisite and essential to become a management system manager.
Who should attend?
Suggested job functions and their teams include:
- People who involved in management system activities
- Corporate governance managers
- Risk and compliance managers
- Management sytem representatives
- Learn how to explain the key elements and framework of a management system
- Learn how to establishing, developing, implementing, evaluating, maintaining and improving a management system
- Improve the understanding of a management system according to Annex SL
- Improve the existing management system
Day 1, Management System Compliance - Guidelines (ISO 19600)
- Process approach (Plan-Do-Check-Act)
- Business overall compliance risk management (ISO 31000), includes legal, legislation, contractual obligations, standards, policies and procedures.
- Top management leadership, other roles and responsibilities to support management system
- Consideration of planning a management system - identify the organisational and technical measures to manage the identified risk
- Supporting required by the management system
- Management system operation consideration - monitoring, reporting and communicating
- Performance evaluation of a management - objectives evaluation, Internal Audits and Management Review
- Continual improve the effectiveness of a management system
- Course summary / Q&A / Examination
- Course material
- Course examination
- Course certificate
- The minimal numbers of delegates for this course is 4 and maximum is 20. If the students less than 4, the course will be postponed.
- This course is facilitated by TKSG.Global online learning management system (LMS). The participants should have the capability to use their own PC, laptop notebook or suitable mobile devices to access the LMS.
- This course is run in collaboration with CQI/IRCA Approved Training Partner - Hermes infotech Inc.